fredag, januari 13, 2012

A fresh start

Almost 11 years ago, I started my first blog. In english. A good 5 years later I started a swedish blog. Then I got bored and did what everybody else was doing; I started a 3rd blog and then a 4th...and it just continued like that until I feel out of blogging. I just didn't have it in me anymore.

Recently I've gotten all nostalgic about the olden golden days; Ah, nothing is like it was 2001 when I was younger, had more to say and even more time to do just that.
I guess what I am saying is that I am trying to get back in the saddle, even though my horse has a fugly layout. Can't judge a horse by it's cover.

2 kommentarer:

Fifi sa...

Ja, kom tillbaka!

Och jag gillar bloggens nya kläder!

Anja Wettergren (Wren E. Gade) sa...

Hej, hittade precis hit via Mirijam och kan ju saga redan nu att det har kommer att bli en av mina favoriter!