tisdag, februari 14, 2012

How do I know what I have yet to find out?

Having fallen in love with Pinterest, it was inevitable that I would stumble upon Link with Love.
While I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment, I can't help but wonder how they think it would work with material already linked within Pinterest;

  • How are you to know/find the original source to photos that often lack proper description, name and context?
  • How are you to know the original source to pictures that might be up to 15 years old?
  • How are you to know who inspired you with their image if you didn't know about their existence? 


While the majority of pictures I have linked (and not just repinned) are linked from the original artists (or tagged with their names) as these have been in my bookmarks for a long time, there is no way for me to know about the things I do not know. Unless I am psychic, which I to this day do not think I am.

LINKwithlove

Inga kommentarer: